- Professional Engineer
- Registered Professional Engineer in Indiana.
- Purdue University, B.S.C.E., 1994
- Purdue University, M.S.C.E., 1997
- Twenty years experience in building design and construction.
- Nineteen years as a Structural Engineer.
A native of Indianapolis, Dwain attended Purdue University and received both his Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering and his Master of Science in Civil Engineering. Dwain joined Lawson Elser, Inc. in 1997 as Design Engineer. Lawson Elser, Inc. is a structural engineering consulting firm providing service to the construction industry in central Indiana and surrounding states. As design engineer, Dwain was responsible for preparing construction documents for a wide variety of projects.
In 2008 Dwain was promoted to Associate. As such Dwain works with the Principals to provide leadership and vision for the firm. His responsibilities expanded to include preparation of contractual agreements with clients, maintaining project schedules and budgets, and he also serves as a central point of contact.